Thank you for your interest in the International School of Choueifat – Muscat.
Choosing the right school for your child is a significant decision. Hence, our admission process is intended to be personal and informative for all prospective families.
- Completed application & medical forms (available from the school office, via E-mail, and downloadable as a PDF.) These forms can be also completed & submitted online (click application form).
- Copy of student’s & parents’ passports (with valid residence visas page for Non-Omani)
- Copy of student’s & parents’ valid Omani ID card
- Four recent passport-sized photographs, with the student’s name on the back
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Vaccination record
- Original school reports of the last three years of schooling, where applicable. The last year/most recent school report must be translated * and attested **.
A copy of these documents can be uploaded when submitting the application online. They can be also sent via E-mail or provided as a hardcopy to the school’s admission officer.
Documents that are not in English or Arabic Language must be translated by an official translator in Oman.
For GCC Countries (the U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain) certificates/reports should be attested by the relevant ministry in that country.
The certificate/report should be attested by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Oman in that country.
Transferring from school outside Oman
Oman Ministry of Education (MOE) equivalency is required. No registration will be possible without final approval from MOE.
Transferring from school inside Oman
Educational portal transfer number/transfer letter issued by the previous school is required. The registration is considered provisional until the transfer number is provided.
Students applying to KG1- Grade1 will sit for an interview, they must be toilet-trained and able to speak and follow simple instructions
Students applying to enter Grade 2 and above sit for diagnostic tests as part of the admissions process. Upon completion, the diagnostic tests are marked and a decision on placement is made by the school.
Appointments for diagnostic testing can be made via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Tel +968 2453 4000.
Admissions decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of ISC-Muscat to accommodate the needs of the applicant.
Please note that in order to complete the registration, the above-mentioned documents must be submitted. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees paid, a place for the student is reserved.
For more information about the school or to meet with a representative, send an E-mail to email@example.com or by calling +968 2453 4000.